PARK FALLS, Wisc. – St. Croix Rod invites all anglers to join one another in celebration of fishing at its 2022 Customer Appreciation Day, scheduled for Saturday, June 18 at the St. Croix Factory in Park Falls, Wisconsin.
“Our St. Croix family looks forward to Customer Appreciation Day every year because it’s such a fun way to connect with our anglers, who are at the heart of everything we do,” says St. Croix Vice President of Marketing, Jesse Simpkins. “It’s a chance for us to roll out the red carpet and give anglers all kinds of fun opportunities and reasons to join us here at our factory in Park Falls. Just as we never stop improving our rods, we try to make our family-friendly Customer Appreciation Day an even more rewarding event for our anglers every year. We’d love to see you there in person, but we’ve got a bunch of great virtual participation options for anglers who can’t make the trip.”
Anglers attending Customer Appreciation Day are drawn into the St. Croix family and experience something no other rod manufacturer offers on such a personal level. The unique event will include fun opportunities to learn about the rod-building process, informative fishing seminars from St. Croix pros, casting classes, a free brat lunch, ample prize drawings, special deals on St. Croix Rods and Apparel and other items, plus incredible live music by UMG Nashville recording artist, Kassi Ashton, and Joe Bucher and the Top Raiders.
2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day In-Person Schedule*
- Event Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Factory Store Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Food Service: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Live Fishing Seminars: 8:15 AM – 1:45 PM
- Live Music: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Live Music Schedule*
- 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM: Joe Bucher & The Top Raiders
- 4:00 PM –5:00 PM: UMG Nashville recording artist Kassi Ashton
Live Fishing Seminar Schedule*
- 8:15 AM – 9:00 AM: “Bass on a Budget” – Dan Johnston
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM: “Start Catching Early This Season” – Dan Gropengiser
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM: “Wisconsin Trout Stream Angling with a Spinning Rod” – Blake Tollefson
- 11:15 AM – Noon: “Think Outside the Bucket” – Brian Brosdahl
- 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM: “River Musky” – Jeremy Smith
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM: “Electronics: Back to Basics” – The Lindner Group
2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Virtual Participation Options
Anglers who can’t make it to Customer Appreciation Day in person should make stcroixrods.com their first stop for all virtual participation options. Fishing seminars will be streamed on Facebook Live, while sales of St. Croix rods and apparel will be conducted online at stcroixrodfactorystore.com.
Virtual Fishing Seminar Schedule*
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM: “Start Catching Early This Season” – Dan Gropengiser
- 9:15 AM – 9:45 AM: “Bass on a Budget” – Dan Johnston
- 10:15 AM – 10:45 AM: “River Musky” – Jeremy Smith
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: “Electronics: Back to Basics” – James Lindner
- 12:15 PM – 12:45 PM: “Wisconsin Trout Stream Angling with a Spinning Rod” – Blake Tollefson
- 1:15 PM – 1:45 PM: “Think Outside the Bucket” – Brian Brosdahl
*All times are Central.
Concert Stage – Incredible live music performances by Joe Bucher and the Top Raiders and UMG Nashville recording artist Kassi Ashton.
Rod Building Tent – Learn the process of how St. Croix Rods are handcrafted. Multiple stations will be set up for you to see an abbreviated example of how our rods are built. Included in this will be a live rod winding demonstration.
Learn to Cast – Spincasting, spinning, baitcasting or even fly casting, learn the proper technique from the St. Croix Pros. A casting pond will be onsite to help assist in an enhanced educational experience.
St. Croix Factory Store – Find great deals on St. Croix rods, combos and gear, as well as exclusive and limited-edition St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day apparel at the St. Croix Factory Store! In addition to regular items, all sales and special offers will be available online at stcroixrodfactorystore.com the day of the event.
Anglers can learn more and stay up to date with St. Croix’s 2022 Customer Appreciation Day event by following St. Croix on Facebook and Instagram, by subscribing to the St. Croix Enewsletter, or by checking back regularly at stcroixrods.com.