The completely redesigned site features over 10,000 pages of exclusive bass fishing articles and videos in addition to nearly 3 million topics in its forums, the most popular bass fishing forums in the world.
The Ultimate Bass Fishing Resource Guide, the oldest and most popular bass fishing website, is proud to announce the launch of their redesigned website, https://www.bassresource.com. The legendary company is again setting trends by bringing visitors the ultimate learning tool at their fingertips. The completely redesigned site features over 10,000 pages of exclusive bass fishing articles and videos in addition to nearly 3 million topics in its forums, the most popular bass fishing forums in the world.
“This re-design allows us to offer many new and exciting features that were not as possible with our previous site design “, Founder and CEO of BassResource.comGlenn May said. “Our focus was to enhance our visitor’s experience and enable them to easily find and learn anything they want about bass fishing. Another important aspect is that we wanted to create a scalable platform that can keep up with our skyrocketing popularity. We wanted the ability to add more features and services as we continue to grow while remaining the industry leader,” says May.
Key features of the improved website are:
· A mobile-first design with clean, aesthetic lines and easy-to-navigate features.
· A completely redesigned forum with many new interactive features, plus enhanced profiles that seamlessly integrate with member’s Facebook, Google, or Twitter profiles.
· Fully integrated free Navionics fishing maps, fishing forecasts, weight estimator, and other useful tools.
· Redesigned article and video sections that improve discoverability of desired content.
· Improved article design that is easy-to-read and encourages exploration.
· Visitors can add and edit their own photos and videos, and then create albums to share with their friends.
· An overhauled onsite search experience making it easier and faster to dig deep into any fishing topic.
Recognizing the evolution of online communications, the legendary website integrates with its Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest social media profiles as well as posting informative videos and information via YouTube and Facebook outlets.
BassResource.comlaunched in 1996, and features daily videos, articles, news reports, fishing tackle reviews, and world’s most popular bass fishing forums.The #1 bass fishing website continues to serve as a valuable tool for enthusiasts who want to want to become better anglers and keep up on the latest industry trends and information.
MEDIA AND ADVERTISING CONTACT:
Glenn May at [email protected]