OLATHE, Kan., – Garmin® International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NYSE: GRMN), the world’s largest and most innovative marine electronics manufacturer, is excited to announce that it is working with Sea Tow Services, International, Inc. to provide members and franchise operators exclusive offers and product training aimed at improving boater safety.
Sea Tow franchisees will receive access to special offers on a variety of Garmin marine electronics, including its flagship GPSMAP® chartplotter series, full line of radome and open array radars and much more. Franchisees will also receive offers on cartography products and Boating app subscriptions from Navionics®, a Garmin brand. Sea Tow members will enjoy access to exclusive education on Garmin and Navionics products, along with preferred pricing on cartography. Sea Tow operates more than 110 independently-owned franchise locations that provide towing and other on-water assistance to boaters in the United States and Puerto Rico.
“Garmin and Sea Tow share a commitment to making recreational boating and fishing safer and more enjoyable every time you leave the dock,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. “From boat towing to jump starts and fuel deliveries, Sea Tow has been providing non-emergency services to boaters for decades, and we’re proud to support their captains as they perform vital job functions for their membership each and every day.”
“Sea Tow captains are there to help boaters when it matters most, so it’s essential they are equipped with best-in-class electronics and cartography,” said Kristen Frohnhoefer, Sea Tow president. “As smart boaters, our Sea Tow members also value education on how to use their on-board electronics and knowing that they can save on upgrading their cartography, both of which help them have a safer and more enjoyable time on the water.”
Whether outfitting a new boat or upgrading existing electronics, Sea Tow members can take advantage of special offers and educational webinars on a full suite of Garmin marine electronics designed to help provide peace-of-mind, increase situational awareness and improve the boating experience.
- Navigate the waters confidently with Garmin GPSMAP chartplotters available with display sizes ranging from 7” to 24” for reliable guidance in both coastal and inland waters, plus support for Garmin’s industry-leading sonar, radar, networking capabilities and so much more.
- See targets clearly and know what’s coming with Fantom™ radars with MotionScope™ technology that shows targets in color as they move toward or away from the user’s boat.
- Hold course even when the boat is pitching and rolling in rough water with the GHP Reactor™ autopilot series. With a solid-date 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS), the series is available with flexible installation options that require a minimum amount of commissioning and calibration.
- Stay on course with the GPSMAP 86sc premium marine handheld preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts with integrated Navionics data that can serve as both a primary navigation device or a backup to your onboard system.
- See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of what’s beneath and around the boat in three dimensions with LiveScope™ Plus real-time sonar. LiveScope transducers are available in multiple configurations with mounting styles to suit the user’s boating needs.
To learn more about Garmin’s full line of marine electronics, visit garmin.com/marine.