The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF), the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) celebrated National Fishing & Boating Week by encouraging and inspiring Americans to get out on the water through their joint Get On Board campaign.
Throughout the week, the campaign promoted its message that The Water Is Open to Everyone and generated over 163 million impressions with more than 630 TV and radio placements as it reached out to the public across a variety of touchpoints. These results from NFBW have built upon the early success of Get On Board’s second year, including:
- 10,045,746 overall sessions to RBFF digital properties, a 36% increase year-over-year
- A 34% increase year-over-year in overall sessions to DiscoverBoating.com
- 645K referrals from Take Me Fishing™ to state fishing license pages, on par with last year’s numbers
- 82K referrals from Take Me Fishing™ to state boat registration pages, up 16% year-over-year
- 88K referrals from Take Me Fishing™ to DiscoverBoating.com, up 1,144%
- 302 downloads of the Get On Board toolkit by industry stakeholders