The Guide Relief Program (GRP) seeks a creative Social Media Intern to join our team. This internship is an ideal and unique opportunity for an individual who is passionate about social media and marketing and a great resume builder and stepping stone for someone who may be seeking a career in the fishing and/or outdoor industry. This position offers hands-on experience in various facets for individuals interested in gaining experience with a non-profit.
GRP works to support the guide community, offering small grants to guides in crisis, personally or professionally. Additionally, GRP offers any guide who applies access to two free months of mental health services.
Primary responsibilities include shaping the social media channels, creating, and posting Reels, Stories, IG Live, and scheduling. This position will work closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors to identify new strategies and concepts to engage our audiences across multiple social media networks.
- Responsible for developing and implementing engaging content to increase our online presence, drive awareness, and attract potential donors.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director and marketing team, develop and execute a social media content strategy aligned with the organization’s brand image and marketing goals.
- Plan and manage social media campaigns and promotions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in major social media platforms, along with a good understanding of social media trends and analytics.
- Ability to develop engaging and visually appealing content that resonates with the target audience.
- Basic knowledge of social media analytics tools to measure and interpret data.
- Ability to multitask and work with a team.
The Guide Relief Program is an IRS-designated 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to Support Guides On and Off the Water. GRP works to support the guide community by offering small grants to guides in crisis, personally or professionally. Additionally, GRP offers any guide who applies access to two free months of mental health services.
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: October 15, 2024
- End Date: Until filled.
- To apply send a cover letter, resume, and three samples of your related work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post internship job placement assistance
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour/20 hours per month (additional if needed)