Fort Wayne, IN – Harris Boats, announced the launch of the 2024 Crowne, a full keel-up redesign representing the most significant enhancements to the model since its initial debut in 2004. The 2024 Crowne features unparalleled standard features raising the bar in its category offering a full fiberglass body premium design; advanced technology and a top-of-the-line sound system; digital switching and seamless control; and the innovative Zero G Lounger – a first of-its-kind technology the industry.
“The new Crowne has been under development for nearly four years with significant investments into the design, technology and layout to deliver a best-in-class experience for our loyal Harris consumers, said Brian Athmer, President, Harris Boats. “This launch reflects the talent across the entire Harris team, and after receiving overwhelming positive feedback from our dealers and partners, we’re thrilled to officially introduce the model into the market.”
Powered by Mercury Marine and available at launch with up to the 500R from Mercury Racing, the Crowne is built on the newly launched RPM Technology foundation. TheCrowne’s feature-rich design and standard features include:
- Elite Styling: The full fiberglass fence brings an evolved design for the Harris brand, as well as plush, yacht-like upholstery with a unique, geometric pattern.
- Advanced Technology: The new Crowne features Dual 12” Simrad Screens with a custom graphic interface, a tower with integrated lighting and logo projector, wireless phone-charging throughout, digital switching, RGB lighting, push to start and a single engine joystick.
- First Class Furniture: The new furniture features unique Caviar and Chestnut upholstery in cool touch vinyl. The bow seats feature a suspension system, which is only produced in high-end commercial furniture, and the co-captain seat folds down and doubles as a couch.
- Zero G Lounger: The Crowne Zero G Lounger is state-of-the-art and first of its kind. With infinite positions that are easily adjusted with the push of a button it guarantees a comfortable lounging experience.
- Platinum Elite Sound: The 2024 Crowne features 10 8” speakers and two down-firing subwoofers powered by two amps delivering 1400 watts, and owners can control the entire system directly through Dual 12” Simrad screens using the Media Master app or through their smartphone.
- Premium Colors & Finishes: The 2024 Crowne is available in five premium color options, four furniture color options and multiple interior/exterior trim options. In total, there are 60+ color combinations available for owners.
The all-new 2024 Crowne will be available throughout the Harris dealer network starting this month and the Crowne will make its boat show debut at the Minneapolis Boat Show. To learn more about the 2024 Crowne, visit harrisboats.com.
About Harris Boats
Since 1957, Harris Boats has been crafting pontoons that complement the way boaters live on the water. From the Cruiser series to the Crowne, uncompromising comfort, luxury and performance are standard. All so you can live your best lake life with friends and family—and make new memories on the water. To learn more, visit www.harrisboats.com.