The new CoastMaster Premium – Florida chart features Shaded Relief making it easy for anglers to read the chart and determine bottom detail and depth changes. The Enhanced Aerial Imagery feature gives anglers the ability to navigate confidently with the aid of visual landmarks and locate new fishing spots with more detail than ever before. The new chart also features a Bottom Hardness layer to help anglers identify bottom composition and key fish-holding areas, allowing coastal anglers to make the best decisions for their fishing. The Auxiliary Contour layer provides additional contours in shallow water areas, ensuring an unmatched level of detail no matter water depth.
In addition to the premium features mentioned, the new chart offers all the existing features found on other CoastMaster charts, including:
- VX Technology provides customizable view presets, making it easy to switch between your favorite chart view options, including 5 customizable color palettes
- High-quality spot sounding and depth contour data with readings as accurate as one-foot increments
- Hundreds of navigational aids and icons to assist in navigating and enhance situational awareness
- Thousands of points of interest, including icons marking artificial reefs, as well as tide and current stations
- Chart adjustment features like Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, as well as identified drying areas during high tide
With CoastMaster Premium, anglers have the option to leverage the power of the One-Boat Network™. By pairing a Humminbird chartplotter, a CoastMaster chart and Minn Kota® trolling motor together, angler will be able to experience unmatched boat control and fishing features. With this integrated system, anglers can control all features of a Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link™ trolling motor right from a Humminbird chartplotter display, including the exclusive Follow a Contour feature. When engaged, the Humminbird control head will instruct the Minn Kota i-Pilot Link trolling motor to follow a specified depth contour from the CoastMaster chart automatically, even allowing you to set a desired speed of travel, for automatic boat control.
The new Humminbird CoastMaster Premium – Florida chart is compatible with Humminbird HELIX® G3/G3N and newer models, all SOLIX® units and all APEX™ units. The new digital chart retails for $299.99. For more information call Humminbird at 800-633-1468 or visit https://www.humminbird.