The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will meet at 9:30 a.m., Thursday, April 7, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters, located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Adoption of March 3, 2022 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Approval of April 7, 2022 Agenda
- Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
- Enforcement Report, March 2022 – Major Edward Skena, Enforcement Division
- Receive Public Comments for the Notice of Intent on Rule Changes in Wild Quadrupeds and Wild Bird Rules and Regulations, including General and Wildlife Management Area Hunting Rules and Regulations, General and WMA Turkey Hunting Regulations, Resident Game Hunting Season Date Adjustments for 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 and Migratory Bird Season Adjustments for 2022-2023 – Tommy Tuma, Biologist Director
- Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent on Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) – Johnathan Bordelon, Deer Program Manager
- Receive a Review of the 2021 Recreational Red Snapper Season and Consider the 2022 Recreational Season – Jason Adriance, Marine Fisheries Biologist
- Receive and Consider a Notice of Intent on Felon Eligibility for Obtaining Department Permits – Cole Garrett/David Boggs, Legal Section
- Receive a Report on the 2022 Regular Legislative Session and Consider Taking a Position on Certain Legislative Instruments – Cole Garrett, General Counsel
- Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To view via webinar register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HW1gmv5cTjepP0jHUyw0Gg.