Lebanon, MO – Lowe Boats, a leading manufacturer of high-quality, full-featured aluminum boats, launched the all-new series in the Lowe lineup – the RS Pontoon series – featuring six models ranging from 23 to 27 feet. The new series builds on Lowe’s bold new styling and design language featuring integrated technology, premium comfort and luxury features all at attainable price point to attract the next generation of boaters.
“After over two years of research, development, and collaboration across the Lowe organization to deliver a best-in-class pontoon series, we are thrilled to officially introduce our all-new RS Pontoon series into the market,” said Greg Falkner, General Manager, Lowe Boats. “This series represents our commitment to delivering value minded, innovative products with more premium features compared to any other models in the category. With this launch, we’re raising the bar and setting the new standard, and we look forward to seeing our Lowe owners making memories on the water during the 2024 boating season onboard the RS Pontoon series.”
The all-new RS Pontoon series offers multiple layout options, including a 230 and 250 WT (WT), a 270 extended walk-thru (EWT), a 230 and 250 dual-helm conversion lounge (DL) and a 270 extended dual-helm conversion lounge (EDL).
Ranging from 23 to 27 feet, each model in the series offers:
- Durable foundation: The series is built on Lowe’s rock-solid chassis backed by a best-in-class, limited lifetime warranty.
- Premium helm designs: The ergonomically designed fiberglass helm boasts a raised platform for better visibility for the captain. A padded chuck tray, three cupholders, integrated wireless charging and a discreet storage area offer convenience.
- Luxury seating: Adjustable-height power pedestal helm seat and a passenger seat feature recline, swivel and slider capabilities. Supple fabrics, quilted stitched inserts and plush lounge seating throughout offer premium comfort.
- Integrated technology: Each model comes standard with a 9″ Simrad® touchscreen console equipped with Mercury’s Smart Craft Connect, and a standard Kicker® premium 6-speaker sound system.
- Upscale design language: Chiseled lines, optional RGB lighting and bold color options continue to build on Lowe’s new design language.
- Onboard charging stations: Five USB & USB-C ports throughout the boat and a wireless charging station keep phones and other gadgets powered and connected. An optional upgrade for additional wireless charging stations is also available.
The all-new RS Pontoon series will be available throughout the Lowe dealer network starting in January 2024 and models from the series will make their boat show debut at the Toronto International Boat Show. To learn more about the RS Pontoon series, visit loweboats.com.
About Lowe Boats
For more than 50 years, Lowe Boats has been delivering exciting boats to passionate anglers, hunters, adventurers, and fun-seekers. The Lowe lineup includes tournament ready bass boats, heavy water ready deep-V, tough built Roughnecks, and family friendly pontoons, as well as utility and jon boats. Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Lebanon, Mo., the company’s state-of-the-art facility builds boats that are inspired by our customers, and engineered for lifetime durability. The current product line is distributed around the world by a network of exceptional dealers. For more information about Lowe heritage and passion for our customers, please visit loweboats.com. Lowe is part of the Brunswick Corporation, the largest marine manufacturer in the world.