The Pacific Council is requesting nominations for remaining vacancies for the 2022-2024 Advisory Body term. To ensure consideration, online nominations should be received no later than 5 p.m. Monday, August 15, 2022. Please review the Advisory Body Vacancy Page for more information and instructions for submitting nomination materials.
The Council is scheduled to review nominations for the following positions during the September 2022 Council meeting. Appointments will be effective through December 31, 2024.
List of vacancies
- Coastal Pelagic Species Advisory Subpanel – Washington Commercial – 1 Position
- Ecosystem Advisory Subpanel – California At-Large – 1 Position
- Habitat Committee – Sport Fishery Representative – 1 Position
- Salmon Advisory Subpanel – Washington Charter Operator – 1 Position
- Scientific and Statistical Committee – At-Large – 2 Positions (preferably, but not exclusively, requesting nominees with expertise in stock assessment. Candidates with knowledge of oceanography and marine ecosystem modeling are also encouraged to apply)
The Council is committed to the principle of diversity and is interested in receiving nominations from a broad spectrum of people. Eligibility or selection for these positions will not be based on race, color, national origin, handicap, age, religion, or sexual orientation.