Racine, WI –– For years, anglers have relied on Minn Kota and Humminbird products to help them be more successful on the water. Once again, we are gathering these anglers for an exciting big bass competition on historic Pickwick Lake in Tennessee. The Second Annual Minn Kota and Humminbird Owners Tournament will be held at Pickwick Landing State Park on May 30th to June 1st, 2024.
The 2023 Minn Kota & Humminbird Owner’s tournament paid out over $150,000 in cash and prizes with 50% of the anglers participating in the tournament either receiving a prize or cash payout during the two day competition. Building off the success of last year’s event, the 2024 tournament is poised to be even bigger and better adding even more cash and prizes along with a third day of competition.
The tournament is open to any amateur* boat captain with at least one Minn Kota or Humminbird product installed on their vessel. Co-anglers without these products can participate. The 1st place finisher will receive a grand prize of $50,000, with a total of over $180,000 in cash and prizes paid out to the entire field during the event. Additionally, those placing in the top 5 overall will have a chance to win Minn Kota and Humminbird products, and other exciting prizes.
Over the span of the three days of competition, anglers have the flexibility to compete in one, two, or all three days of competition, vying for hourly prizes. This big bass tournament showcases seven hourly weigh-ins daily, providing anglers of all skill levels with multiple opportunities to secure top 10 cash and merchandise prizes by catching the biggest fish every hour.
• May 29th: Registration day where one angler must check in
• May 30th – June 1st: Tournament fishing days (anglers can fish one, two or all three days)
• Open to amateur anglers owning at least one Minn Kota or Humminbird product
• Co-anglers (non-boat owners) are not required to own Minn Kota or Humminbird produc
• Seven hourly weigh-ins daily with top 10 in each winning cash & prizes
• Overall event top 5 winning cash & prizes
• Over $180,000 in cash and prizes expected to be paid out with a $50,000 grand prize winner
• Anglers are allowed up to three anglers total in their boat during tournament hours
• Three day $275 | Two day $175 | One day $125 (Entry fees per angler)
• Early entry prize: First 250 two- or three-day online entrants will receive a free Abu Garcia fishing rod
*No professional anglers or guides are permitted
For more information or to register for the Minn Kota & Humminbird Owners Tournament, visit minnkotaowners.com
To learn more about Minn Kota, click here.
To learn more about Humminbird, click here.
About Johnson Outdoors
JOHNSON OUTDOORS FISHING is comprised of the Humminbird®, Minn Kota® and Cannon® brands. Humminbird is a leading global innovator and manufacturer of marine electronics products including fish finders, multifunction displays, autopilots, ice flashers, and premium cartography products. Minn Kota is the world’s leading manufacturer of electric trolling motors, as well as a complete line of shallow water anchors, battery chargers and marine accessories. Cannon is the leader in controlled-depth fishing and includes a full line of downrigger products and accessories.
JOHNSON OUTDOORS is a leading global outdoor recreation company that inspires more people to experience the awe of the great outdoors with innovative, top-quality products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of winning, consumer-preferred brands across four categories: Watercraft, Fishing, Diving and Camping.