The selected individual for this position will receive an excellent compensation package including paid medical, dental, and vacation benefits along with a 401K retirement savings plan. The individual also becomes an early team member in launch of new era for well extremely well establish saltwater fishing tackle wholesaler located near the white sand beaches of Clearwater, FL. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, due to its location and exceptional climate, the area offers great opportunities for fishing, kayaking, sailing, biking, hiking, and many other recreational activities.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities to Include
The Warehouse Manager will have primary responsibility over our warehouse operations in Clearwater, FL working collaboratively with our President. Responsibilities include:
- Provide hands on leadership to support, empower, direct, and retain an excellent team to enable the company to achieve shipping & receiving excellence
- Plan and implement shift and individual work schedules to ensure optimum worker coverage during peak business times
- Establishment of documented procedures for key warehouse functions
- Process Improvement
- Promoting a culture of safety and security
- Compliance management with regard to legal and regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
The Ideal Warehouse Manager Candidate Would Possess
- Experience managing busy parcel and LTL consumer goods distribution facility
- Ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability for planning and organization skills, handling multiple tasks, and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with best practices, implementing process improvements in high volume distribution environments supporting multiple shifts
Stanley Sports Supply, first established in 1959 and recently purchased by Outdoor Traditions, LLC, is a business casual environment with current normal hours of operation 8am – 5pm Eastern. Outdoor Traditions, LLC plans to invest heavily in expanding the company’s sales footprint, computer systems, inventory, facilities and B2B webite.
All offers of employment are conditional on candidates being at least 21 years of age and able to pass pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check.
To apply for this position, reply to the ad with your cover letter and resume via email to [email protected]