Lexington, S.C. – For more than a quarter of a century the Strike King Lure Company has crafted the most dependable and stylish fishing eyewear in the industry. Strike King is back in 2021 with a new lineup, delivering new styles, and even better science.
Introducing Strike King Rogue – the next generation fishing sunglasses.
Strike King’s remarkable engineering behind the multi-layer lens is what sets Rogue apart from the competition. The super hydrophobic top coating of the Rogue lens stops condensation from absorbing into these 100% polarized optics, keeping the angler’s vision free from water obstruction, while several subsequent layers of the lens shed dirt and debris. Most critically, seven separate layers provide anti-reflective defense to fight glare from the sky above, as well as from the surface of the water below. The result is a cleaner, clearer, higher level of subsurface vision, precisely what is most important to the serious angler.
MLF Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit angler James Niggemeyer is never far from his Strike King Rogue Sunglasses, whether fishing in overcast or sunny conditions. “One of the toughest challenges is actually the glare coming from the surface of the water,” explains the Van, Texas pro. “It gets in the way of safe boat operation, and it definitely gets in the way of fishing. The Rogue 11-layer lens cuts through that glare, giving me the edge.” Niggemeyer uses the Rogue Grey Lens when fishing in bright, sunny conditions and prefers the Amber Lens when fishing under overcast skies.
Strike King’s new Catawba sunglasses offer exceptional performance at a great value. The Catawba features specifically designed TAC (Tri-Acetate Cellulose) polarized lenses for unequalled performance. The TAC lenses are stable in all weather and humidity conditions and will never compromise in optical quality.
Tour veteran Danny Brauer is an absolute believer in the importance of wearing his Strike King Catawba sunglasses on the water. “It goes far beyond sight fishing for me,” offers Brauer. “These glasses are an absolutely essential part of identifying bottom contour and finding structure, rock and weed lines that I would otherwise not see. Once you fish with them, you won’t take them off.”
– SG-S1120 (Matte OD Green Frame, Revo Green Mirror, Amber Lens)
– SG-S1121 (Matte Black Frame, Revo White Mirror, Grey Lens)
– SG-S1122 (Matte Concrete Frame, Revo White Mirror, Grey Lens)
– SG-S1123 (Flat Dark Earth Frame, Revo Green Mirror, Amber Lens)
– SG-SKP455 (Flat Dark Earth Frame, Revo Green, Amber Lens)
– SG-SKP456 (Matte Concrete Frame, Revo White, Grey Lens)
– SG-SKP457 (Matte OD Green Frame, Revo Green, Amber Lens)
– SG-SKP458 (Matte Blk Frame, Revo White, Grey Lens)
- Featuring specifically designed TAC (Tri-Acetate Cellulose)
- polarized lenses for unequalled performance. The TAC lenses are stable in all weather and humidity conditions and will never compromise in optical quality.
About Rather Outdoors
Rather Outdoors is a global outdoors corporation uniting some of the most recognizable brands in the fishing space. With historic and iconic brands such as Lew’s, Strike King, Zebco, Quantum, Fox, Matrix, Salmo and Fox Rage, Rather Outdoors provides a wide assortment of fishing products worldwide in an effort to enhance angler’s success and the enjoyment of outdoor pursuits. To learn more about the Rather Outdoors brands, visit www.ratheroutdoors.com.