SAN ANTONIO – Join Trinity Oaks on October 21, 2022, at River Ranch Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas for its “Back the Brave” fundraiser. This fundraiser is in support of the Trinity Oaks Star Kids program, a special program for the sons and daughters of fallen first responders and combat veterans. The purpose of the Star Kids program is to help these sons and daughters as well as honor their families’ sacrifice with unique outdoors experiences to help them cope with their loss. Each child is paired with a member of the fallen first responder’s agency or military branch as a hunting buddy and mentor. The pair becomes hunting certified and hunt together and become life-long friends.
The “Back to the Brave” fundraiser promises to be an incredible night of comradery, fabulous food, music, live auctions, games, raffles, live entertainment with an open bar. The event will have guest speaker Lieutenant Richard Jankovsky of Texas DPS. He will share his personal connection to Trinity Oaks, the Star Kids program of mentorship and how he has seen the healing effects of outdoor activities.
You won’t want to miss this extraordinary evening. Here is the schedule of events:
5:30 PM Custom Cocktails & Appetizers
Win Raffle Prizes: Semi Auto Shotgun, Autographed Oak & Eden Whiskey, Coffee/Wine baskets and more!
6:30 PM Welcome Remarks, Pledge & Prayer
7:00 PM Speaker Lt. Richard Jankovsky
8:00 PM Live Auction: Texas A&M Package, exotic hunts and vacation getaways!
8:30 PM Raffle winners announced; Live music: Brandon Howard
10:00 PM Event Check-Out
Please join us for the fabulous evening supporting the Star Kids at Trinity Oaks. There are several options to join the festivities and support the program:
- Individual ticket $125 – includes participation in live auctions, raffles, games, live entertainment, open bar and dinner.
- Rookie Table $1000 – incudes 8 guests and includes participation in live auctions, raffles, games, live entertainment, open bar and dinner.
- Lieutenant Level Sponsor $2500 – 2 Guest tickets with event swag, event presentation and social media recognition, participation in all activities.
- Bar Hero Sponsor $3500 – 4 guest tickets, whiskey glasses, event presentation, social media recognition and participation in all activities.
- Captain Level Sponsor $5000 – 1 Table (8 guests) with high end swag, event presentation, social media recognition and all event activities.
- Chief Sponsor $10,000 – Exclusive stay at Thumbtack Ranch (2023), 2 tables of 8 guests, event presentation, social media recognition and all event activities.
For those that are interested in tickets and/or a corporate sponsorship visit https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?id=85&name=E330070 or Click Here.
We hope to see you in Ft. Worth on October 21st. These kids need your support.
Trinity Oaks offers online applications for the Star Kids program, Hero Celebrations, Dream trips, volunteer and mentorship opportunities. If you are interested in getting involved email email@example.com for assistance. We would love to have you as part of the Trinity Oaks family,
About Trinity Oaks
In 2007, San Antonio native Tom Snyder founded Trinity Oaks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded on the premise that active participation in the outdoors is a powerful, healing, and fundamentally life-changing experience. The organization’s mission is to use hunting, fishing and outdoor activities to make a meaningful difference in the lives of underprivileged kids, terminally ill children and combat veterans. Each year, Trinity Oaks offers at least 50 events at no expense to those who can benefit from once-in-a-lifetime hunting or fishing experiences. For more information on Trinity Oaks, visit www.trinityoaks.org, or call 210-447-0351. For more information on Thumbtack Ranch, visit https://trinityoaks.org/thumbtack/.