Austin, Texas – The world’s leading entertainment destination for hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventure programming, Waypoint TV is entering Q4 of 2022 with an all-star line up of high quality, exciting, new episodes releasing each week during the prime time blocks. The new quarter starts September 26th, 2022, and goes through the end of December.
Q4 will start by introducing brand new content from your favorite series like Chasing November, Realtree Road Trips, Team200, Storytellers, Deer and Deer Hunting, Wentz Brother Outdoors, The Given Right, Struttinbuck, Small Town Hunting, Backwoods Life, Wild Yukon, Sportsman’s Journal, HuntStand Presents, Destination Polaris, Operation Healing Heroes, Local Knowledge, and more! The Waypoint TV Team works hard to put together the most entertaining schedule of new outdoor content each week for viewers. Waypoint TV is excited to have themed and sponsored content blocks and events each day of the week.
- Every Monday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Bass Mayhem featuring new episodes from Breaking Boundaries, Renegade Bass Tour, Lunkerville, Sweetwater, Catch Co, and The Captains Log.
- Every Tuesday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Taking Aim Tuesday, presented by B&W Trailer Hitches, featuring new episodes from Deer and Deer Hunting, Realtree Road Trips, Realtree Black Cloud, Respect the Game, and Wentz Brothers Outdoors.
- Every Wednesday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Wild Country Wednesdays, presented by Retay USA, featuring new episodes from The Given Right, Struttinbuck, Behind the Season, Small Town Hunting, Backwoods Life, Hunting Land Man, and Wild Yukon.
- Every Friday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Fresh Water Friday featuring content from Fly Rod Chronicles, Straight Up Fishing, Blair Wiggins Outdoors, Guidelines TV, Larry Smith Outdoors, and Chasin’ the Sun.
- Every Saturday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Buck Fever featuring content from HuntStand Presents, The Break TV, Team200, Storytellers, The Raven Project, Innerloc’’s Outthere, and Blood Origins.
- Every Sunday morning from 8 am to 11 am EST is Mornings On The Flats, presented by Louisiana Charter Boat Association, featuring new episodes from Flats Class, Walkers Cay, Saltwater Experience, Silver Kings and Reel Animals.
- Every Sunday evening from 8 pm to 11 pm EST is Offshore Obsession featuring content from Into The Blue, Two Conchs, Stomping Grounds By Boat Trader, Local Knowledge, Modern Fishing with Jared Jefferies, Reel Life Adventures, and Guiding Flow.
Every Thursday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST, Waypoint will be airing special marathons. Here are just a few of those coming up:
- Thursday September 29th, Moon Guide Marathon Featuring Team200.
- Thursday October 6th, Wentz Brothers Outdoors Marathon.
- Thursday October 27th, SportFishing Championship Event
- Thursday December 8th, Walkers Cay Marathon.
Waypoint will also be celebrating special events and holidays with themed marathons such as;
Monster Catch Event for Halloween on October 31st from 8 pm to 11 pm EST featuring scary big catches from Breaking Boundaries, Renegade Bass Tour, Lunkerville, Sweetwater, Catch Co, and The Captain’s Log!
Veterans Day Event on November 11th from 8 pm to 11 pm EST featuring hunting and fishing content from American Heroes Outdoors and Operation Healing Heroes Foundation.
“Waypoint’s line up of exciting shows continues to grow. As we enter this Fall Season of 2022, I’m personally excited to check out content from our newest hosts such as the Deer and Deer Hunting Crew, Tyler and Sara Trampe, and even Carson Wentz!” said Waypoint TVs Content Operations Manager, Katherine Brookshire.
About Waypoint TV
Waypoint TV is the Destination for entertainment for hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventure content. Waypoint TV is dedicated to providing a true connection between the viewer and the outdoors through their Television channel, online streaming platform, Apps, and Podcast Network. Find your destination at www.waypointtv.com and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. For additional information, visit www.waypointtv.com.